Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

I'm in the school's newspapeeeeeeer! (: A couple of weeks ago I had an interview with Emily who wrote an article about me and today I finally got to read it. :D It's awesooome. Everybody during lunch was like, 'oooh, I read the article about you!'or 'Hey, aren't you the girl from the newspaper?'. :D There's also an article published about Monika. I try to upload both of them as soon as possible.

Anyways, today I hung out with Monika. After school we went for a short hike at Creve Coeur Lake and after that we ate some home-made pizza and frozen cookie doughs, good mixture right? :D It was soo delicious! Afterwards I got to see Wizard of Oz eventually since I've never seen it before. Too bad that I fell asleep during the movie though. :D I guess I gotta watch it again some time.

Hey guys, guess what! Tomorrow is Friday, that means weekend..yaaaay! I'm gonna let you know what was going on. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen